* [9fans] off-topic: wireless ADSL routers and laptop cards?
@ 2004-05-04 13:17 Aharon Robbins
From: Aharon Robbins @ 2004-05-04 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Greetings.

Apologies in advance for the off-topic post, but the folks here tend
to know the answer to these kinds of questions...

Can anyone recommend a good wireless router for use with ADSL?  Also a
PCMCIA card to use on a laptop.  Linux compatibility is a must; ones
for which the driver is already in the stock Linux distribution is a
huge plus.  I'm currently using Fedora 1.

PLEASE REPLY VIA EMAIL.  Or at least cc via email; I'll be travelling
and won't see the newsgroup regularly.

Thanks!

Arnold Robbins

* Re: [9fans] off-topic: wireless ADSL routers and laptop cards?
@ 2004-05-05  8:28 ` Bengt Kleberg
From: Bengt Kleberg @ 2004-05-05  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Aharon Robbins wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> Apologies in advance for the off-topic post, but the folks here tend
> to know the answer to these kinds of questions...
>
> Can anyone recommend a good wireless router for use with ADSL?

i have a netgear wgt626 and it works without fault.
there where some problem with my telephone company (that supplies the
adsl), since they do not certify netgear products. however, netgear
service personel solved the adsl problem for me.

bengt