* [9fans] Jumbo Packets
@ 2004-11-19  0:23 Christopher Nielsen
From: Christopher Nielsen @ 2004-11-19  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I have a pair of GA620s that i was trying to enable for
jumbo frames using ipconfig. The man page for ipconfig
says to use as an arguement gbe instead of ether. After
trying it without success and persuing the source,
ipconfig doesn't seem to have that option, and the
GA620 driver doesn't seem to support jumbo frames.

Do any of the drivers for the supported cards support
jumbo packets? If so, how do you enable their use?

--
Christopher Nielsen
"They who can give up essential liberty for temporary

* Re: [9fans] Jumbo Packets
@ 2004-11-19  0:45 ` jmk
From: jmk @ 2004-11-19  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cnielsen, 9fans

No, none of the drivers bother with jumbo frames.

--jim

@ 2004-11-19  0:55   ` Christopher Nielsen
From: Christopher Nielsen @ 2004-11-19  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Okay. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing
something.
Thanks.