On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 12:45:40PM -0500, Russ Cox wrote: > that would be great. starting with the inferno man pages > is probably a good idea, modulo licensing issues which i'm > sure can be worked out. > > on the list of things worth documenting: qio, sleep/wakeup, > waserror, spl*, ilock/iunlock, > generic driver interfaces: ether, uart, sd, vga. > > the vita pages cover some of these already. > > russ > Charles contacted me off-list about this and said that he had already done some initial work on this some years ago. I'll try my hand at finishing it up :) --Devon