Well, actually, there's only one question. I'm wondering if it's possible to, instead of configuring Venti to take snapshots of entire filesystems at a given interval, configure Venti to take a snapshot of a single file and only when you tell it to yourself. Something like: venti/snap /path/to/some/file would be ideal. So, does this exist already, or do I need to write this? :) Off topic; there's a shoe store here in Deventer called ``venti'' and it has a HUGE metal thing that says ``venti'' on the wall. I should take a picture sometime :). --Devon