Is it possible to define the paper size in troff? I've read Kernighan's troff tutorial and `Typing Documents on the UNIX System: Using the -ms and -mcs Macros with Troff' by Cherry and Lesk, but it's not clear to me if there's a way to define a different paper size. For instance, I'd like to format a couple of things for A4 paper, which is most frequently used here in my neck of the woods so-to-speak. From what I can tell, it's possible to change margins, but I haven't seen any macros in ms(6) or registers that would enable me to change the width and height of the page itself. Tips :)? --Devon