On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 01:43:21PM +0100, Robert Raschke wrote: > Hi, > > I'm assuming that 9load didn't manage to come to grips with the HD and > CD somehow. But how can I sort that out? Is there a way I can mount > the iso image in some kind of visible form under WinXP? `Daemon Tools' is a software package that allows you to mount CD and DVD images in both iso, bin/cue and whatever other popular formats exist as virtual drives in Windows. It's the first hit for the google search of the software title :) > Thanks for any pointers, > Robby --Devon