* Re: [9fans] problems with Plan 9 and MBR
@ 2005-06-02 21:34 ` arisawa
From: arisawa @ 2005-06-02 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tomten, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello,

> im new at plan 9 and just trying to install it. but now i run i to some
> problems, when im finnised the install and reboots all i get is MBR...
> and
> the computer hangs.

What is the message followig MBR... ?
I confirmed mbr works and can boot up Plan 9 in recent installation.
Please show your
	disk/fdisk
	disk/prep
infomation.

Kenji Arisawa

* [9fans] problems with Plan 9 and MBR
@ 2005-06-03  6:58 Thomas Marcks v W
From: Thomas Marcks v W @ 2005-06-03  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi evrybody.

im new at plan 9 and just trying to install it. but now i run i to some
problems, when im finnised the install and reboots all i get is MBR... and
the computer hangs.

litle info about the computer:
CPU 120 Mhz pentium classic
Memmory 64 MB
HDD  1,2 GB

i guess that the problem is that the plan 9 boot system arent put on the MBR
corectly. any ides?

/Thomas Marcks v W

Ps. exuse my bad english Ds.