From: Christoph Lohmann <20h@r-36.net>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: Re: [9fans] installation problem
Date: Sun,  5 Jun 2005 12:58:53 +0200	[thread overview]

Good day.

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 13:57:16 +0200
Sascha Wildner <saw@online.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just tried the VESA ISO from 9grid.de on my old Pentium 3 laptop.
> VESA works fine, great work! :) However, after copydist is finished the
> installation won't proceed but instead offers copydist again. A short
> time before that (at the end of the first copydist) I also got a couple
> of errors about non existant files such as /n/newfs/386/9pxeload.

That was because of some files were not accessible when mirroring sources,
like /n/sources/plan9/adm/keys. They are now there and the CDs are rebuilt
Thanks for using 9grid.de!

Copydist is offered again, because there were errors.  Everything in the
installation has to work, or it won´t proceed further.

Sincerely,

Christoph