I am sending this from inside acme Mail on Linux. Or at least the program is called Mail. It's not actually the Mail from Plan 9. I am running mh and have 'customized' it to print something close to sensible output. Mail itself is a shell script. The interactive delay is a little annoying sometimes, you have to run inc and Get to check for new mail, and the script itself needs to be cleaned up, but it's still entirely usable. I have attached my .mh_profile, Mail/mhl.format, Mail/mhl.headers, and the Mail script itself. Russ