* [9fans] pg limbo module
@ 2006-05-27 22:37 mattmobile
From: mattmobile @ 2006-05-27 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: inferno-list; +Cc: 9fans

Hi,

I've been working on a Limbo postgresql client.

I've got it to the point where I can run queries, in simple (where you supply escaped SQL) and extended queries where you provide parameterized queries requiring no escaping that are "prepared". You can then run these queries over and over with new values bound to the parameters.

I've just realised that I've not done the Copy part of protocol, oh well.

http://www.maht0x0r.net/inferno/

The only authentication supported is plain text. I tried working with md5 but it does a double hash that I've not quite managed to work out.

This is my first proper module so excuse any rubbish =)

One question I have is how does one avoid setting a PATH for released code, i.e. pg.m has :

PATH: con "/usr/maht/pg/pg.dis";

in it, but I don't know what to do to take out this dependency.

Hope someone finds it useful.

Matt

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-05-27 22:37 UTC | newest]