Good day. Am Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:23:47 +0200 schrieb Matthias Teege : > Moin, > > I've build p9p from CVS under NetBSD current. It compiles but break > during build the documentation because regular expressions in rc doesnt > work. I can run rio, acme, 9term and sam without problems but an 'ls *' > gives 'no such file ...'. The problem is a bit different. In NetBSD getdirentries() is obsolete, so $PLAN9/src/lib9/dirread.c is wrong. Here is a diff to get it to work with NetBSD. Attached is a diff to dirread.c, that gets it to work again. Russ, should I send a patch for p9p? Sincerely, Christoph