* [9fans] slow boot, may be a secstore time out
@ 2007-01-10 18:11 Alberto Cortés
From: Alberto Cortés @ 2007-01-10 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I have a cpu/auth/fs server and a terminal.

The terminal is booting with the server as auth and fs.

When booting the terminal:

- I am asked for a user name.
- 6 minutes waiting for the next prompt
- factotum ask me about my username and password for the fs
  domain with proto p9sk1
- I get a nice, working terminal

A snoopy running on the server during those 6 minutes of waiting
show some tcp traffic from the client to the server at the
secstore port.

My server is not a secstore server.

How can I tell factotum not to connect to my (nonexistent)
secstore server?

I would like to do without a secstore server until I learn
something about it :).

--
  http://bach.gast.it.uc3m.es/~alcortes/index.html