On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 02:37:27AM -0500, Russ Cox wrote: >The software is a large pile of C++, but it should >be easy to write a client from scratch (perhaps >even a server, though that would be unnecessary). >The protocol is fairly simple and documented in one file >as simple format strings like "MOUS%i%i". It should >be easy to parse and speak. > >Then Plan 9 systems could play along too. Yesterday, someone told me that he was using Synergy, and pointed me to a website about it. I jokingly insulted it for not having a Plan 9 client when it should be so trivial to write one. Today, you suggest that someone write one. I haven't much more to add, but I can't help mentioning it. -- Kris Maglione No good deed goes unpunished.