On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 10:52:36AM -0400, john@csplan9.rit.edu wrote: >-Plumbing header files I think that it would also be nice to show some of the more practical applications of plumbing in acme while programming. Perhaps a separate acme video would be best. Ideally, things like running mk, and plumbing the error messages, running acid, and plumbing the stack frames, running g, and plumbing the likes. You get the idea. I know that it's all the same basic idea, but you really don't realize just how useful the feature is until you've used it for such things. If there were a separate acme video, there are many other features that deserve the same attention. -- Kris Maglione When you need to knock on wood is when you realize the world's composed of aluminum and vinyl.