I'm having mouse troubles, I have a serial mouse with a mouse wheel (set to port 0). The left and right button are working well, but the middle mouse wheel is having troubles : mousewheel up: cursor goes a little up and to the left. mousewheel down: little to the right. click mousewheel/middle button: little to the right + right click menu. Worse yet when I shift+right click, the copy/paste menu flickers on and off and I can't choose any of the commands. I did some debugging (man mouse) and I noticed that when I use "echo buttonmap 132 > /dev/mousectl" I can use the copy/paste menu but I obviously lose the windowing menu... * Hopefully someone here will guide me on how to fix the mouse functionality (the mouse works on other systems so its a plan 9 issue rather then an hardware issue), but I'm also interested on re-programming the shift key in rio so to switch between buttonmap 132 and 123, this way I can still have some functionality from that machine if all else fails. Thanks, Ram Kromberg ramkromberg@mail.com