On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 08:22:27AM -0700, ron minnich wrote: >My take is that bringing in mercurial, and then using mercurial with >mounted file systems, instead of ssh, would be quite neat. And, we are >close to having it. I'd think that it would be practically a no-op, but I'm not sure of hg's locking semantics. I'd say that it would be a very good idea to support cpu and ssh, though, since ssh uses a separate protocol which should be significantly faster than just doing the work over 9P. Again, I'm not sure of the details. -- Kris Maglione There's no time like the present for postponing what you don't want to do.