Hi all, I have a couple of newer HPs available to play with, so I would give the bitsy port a try. Are there some chances to get the plan9 port running on these newer IPAQs? The models in question include H4100, H5100, and H5400. Are there any caveats I should be aware of? Since the last two models run XScale processors I am not sure if they can be used. I have some time the next days (weeks?) to play with these devices, I would be grateful for any hints. Thanks, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)