Heiko, * Heiko Dudzus [070329 14:07]: > Besides the archival snapshots, the other nice feature of venti is the > partitioning in CD-sized arenas. Having every used arena written to > CD, one can stay quite calm, even if venti suffers a power failure. > > I write the latest arena onto CD in a daily cron job, periodically > cmp'ing the CD set with the arenas. Could you please describe your setup to me? I am interested in that method. Thank you very much, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)