On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 03:58:49PM -0400, Russ Cox wrote: >i've been playing with wmii and thinking the same thing >(probably minus the keyboard shortcuts). it frustrates me >that the acme mouse gestures mean different things to >wmii, but the general idea seems right. Yes, it frustrates many people, including myself. I'm working on it, and it's gotten closer in the -test branch. The grab boxes should work as expectes shortly. -- Kris Maglione A budget is a plan that falls apart when the plumber has to make an emergency visit.