* Richard Miller <9fans@hamnavoe.com> [070529 11:20]: > So it seems to have found the mailbox. Then I tried setting up > an IMAP account on my iMac mail.app to fetch from vt310, ticking > the 'Use SSL' box in the Accounts>Advanced dialogue. That works too, > except for giving a warning message "... The root certificate for > this server could not be verified ... Would you like to continue > anyway?" I don't know if there's a way to silence this message > other than getting your certificate signed by a reputable CA. Apple's mail has a way to import certificates as trusted. The help system will tell you what to do. Cheers, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)