* Anant Narayanan [070608 17:24]: > 3) A general question (un-related to the description above): How can I > create a "full-screen" window? "full-screen" means the application has > the undivided attention of the user, like many games run in other > operating systems. This is different from just resizing the window to > the size of the screen because the window border would still be visible > in this case :) To do so you don't use rio as it multiplexes the graphic device as well as input (keyboard and mouse) to other applications (or even itself). Just as you can run any libdraw application without rio. Regards, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)