On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 07:36:29PM +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote: >Okay folks, grabbed npfs and spfs from CVS. Might I suggest you try libixp instead of npfs? Aside from .u and auth, it does nearly everything that spfs does, only in about 1/10th the size, and with much clearer code, in my opinion. The API is based largely on lib9p. If you need something that it doesn't have (threading support?), it should be easy to add (I'd even be willing to add threading support, if you tell me the threading API to use). http://www.suckless.org/wiki/libs/libixp -- Kris Maglione Show me a person who's never made a mistake and I'll show you somebody who's never achieved much.