On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 09:37:25PM +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote: >Ah, ok, there it is :) >But it doesn't seem to work properly w/ the u9fs + npfs servers. >"wmirr ls -ld /etc" works as it should (like /bin/ls does), but >other commands (ie read or ls w/o -d) do not output anything. > >I compared the server debug between linux kernel client and wmirr, >seems that an Topen is missing at wmirr. That's strange. I've never tried it with u9fs servers, but it works fine for me with libixp, lib9p, and Inferno servers. -- Kris Maglione Any surviving best shots are ruined when someone inadvertently open the darkroom door and all of the dark leaks out.