On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 06:22:32PM -0700, ron minnich wrote: > if you don't need threads, reduce to spfs, ixp I've already started adding threading support to libixp. I'm not tieing it to a particular library, because I intend to use it with Russ' libtask in the future, and in a single threaded client, but I know that some people need preemptive threading. I was also influenced by a ruby wrapper someone wrote, where I found out that ruby does its own green threading (not pretty...). By default, it just uses nops for things like locking. > or, if you want to read a nice, tight implementation of 9p in c, just > get libixp anyway. It's neat. Thanks. -- Kris Maglione Pure drivel tends to drive ordinary drivel off the tv screen.