On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 01:39:54PM +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote: >ugh, which one ? Attached. >BTW: I've now got it working, just setting iounit to some useful >size (ie. 512) in initfid() if it's zero. I don't think that's the right thing to do. I'll have to look into it some more. >And I now moved libixp to its own package, w/ .pc file, etc. I'm not sure what you mean by that. You surgically removed it from wmii? You could have just grabbed it from hg, but there's a threadsafe version available which is in its own package now: http://suckless.org/~jg/libixp.tgz What do you mean by .pc file? -- Kris Maglione 1) Things will get worse before they get better. 2) Who said things would get better?