On Sat, Jun 30, 2007 at 07:39:12PM +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote: >I'm not sure if spfs sends this zero or libixp doesn't decode it. >With npfs I've got the same problem. spfs sends it. styxmon has nothing to do with libixp. >But it's interesting that the Linux 9p driver doesn't have any >problem w/ spfs or npfs. No idea if it does an similar hack as mine. lib9pclient ignores the iounit entirely. npfs does this, which is nowhere in the spec, and thus confuses me: fid->iounit = rc->iounit; if (!fid->iounit || fid->iounit>fid->fsys->msize-IOHDRSZ) fid->iounit = fid->fsys->msize-IOHDRSZ; -- Kris Maglione The best shots happen immediately after the last frame is exposed.