* erik quanstrom [071012 06:06]: > i converted my copy of abaco to use vera fonts some time ago, but hadn't bothered > to look at the licence. it appears that the fonts would be redistributable if folks are > interested. the results are nice, especially with italic and bold fonts but the coverage > is lacking a bit. (greek, for example.) creenshots are here: > > /n/sources/contrib/quanstro/subpixel/images/^(abaco.png acme.png) > > i'll make the fonts available if folks are interested. Thanks erik, I am interested. Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)