From: frank@inua.be (Frank Lenaerts)
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] panic
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 16:39:58 +0100	[thread overview]

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 05:29:26PM +0100, Frank Lenaerts wrote:
Hi,

Apart from the original problem (the panic), where should I put the
plan9.ini style file when booting via PXE from a non-Plan 9
(e.g. Linux) box. Would 9pxeload look for the file in /cfg/pxe under
the tftp root directory (e.g. /tftpboot)?

--
Frank Lenaerts ---------------------------------------- frank@inua.be