Dear List, I currently encountered the following problem: I need to build a cpu kernel from sources. Therefore I have been following the tip of the day recipie from the wiki. Assembling the sd*.n files fails due to the corresponding .i files already exist. In my current setup I cannot delete those nor touch them or change permissions. How can I get around this? Why are those precompiled files there in the first place? I would not expect seeing 8c object files on sources either... Would a removal be sensible? Kind regards, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)