* Robert Raschke [071204 10:24]: > You should then be able to copy one of the central .i files into you bound location. making it read/writable for you and it overshadowing the central one. Ah, that has been my mistake. I did not copy the files over. Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me. It has been late yesterday... I still ask why those files are kept in the first place though, if they are generated at each mk anyway. Other object files aren't kept there either. Thanks Robby! Regards, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)