* Dave Eckhardt [071204 18:55]: > > It sounds like it's time for my occasional commercial for divergefs, > a file system which lets you layer arbitrary changes on top of a > read-only file system (it even handles deletions). > > you can build whatever you want. And you can resume your work the > next day with the same command. Thanks for pointing that out to me! It is indeed a nice little tool. This should get into the default installation! Kind regards, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)