* Gabriel Diaz [071215 11:05]: > Hello > > is there any way of serving imaps without running upas/fs for each > mail box accessed on the server? > > i'm running out of memory. > > I saw that upas/fs is called from auth.c of imap4d with -np so, i > suppose it ill not use much memory (if i call it by hand it eats > 268K), but when imap4d execs it, i can't see any command line options > for fs with ps -a, but i can see high memory usage (depending on the > box i open). > > is upas/fs executed from other places i don't see? is anyone seeing > this or i missconfigured something? Russ has rewritten p9p's upas/fs to address this problem. p9's upas/fs could be patched accordingly IIRC. Russ will know more... Regards, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)