* [9fans] Insultant...
@ 2008-02-18  5:07 Uriel
From: Uriel @ 2008-02-18  5:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

.net and boydo.net are gone, anyone knows where to find a mirror of
boyd's stuff? I somene can find I copy I will try to host it. (A
source more convenient than archive.org would be appreciated,
specially if it includes full blog archives).

uriel

* Re: [9fans] Insultant...
@ 2008-02-18 10:18 ` Axel Belinfante
From: Axel Belinfante @ 2008-02-18 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

in 2005 I used wget (or so) to grab insultant.net,
as well as boyds cafepress stuff.
on disk it's  39248 Kb.
I'll have to see how to get it to you.

Axel.

> .net and boydo.net are gone, anyone knows where to find a mirror of
> boyd's stuff? I somene can find I copy I will try to host it. (A
> source more convenient than archive.org would be appreciated,
> specially if it includes full blog archives).
>
> uriel

* Re: [9fans] Insultant...
@ 2008-02-18 10:22   ` Axel Belinfante
From: Axel Belinfante @ 2008-02-18 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

was intended as private message... sorry.

> in 2005 I used wget (or so) to grab insultant.net,
[...]

* Re: [9fans] Insultant...
@ 2008-02-18 16:26 ` David du Colombier
From: David du Colombier @ 2008-02-18 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

> .net and boydo.net are gone, anyone knows where to find a mirror of
> boyd's stuff? I somene can find I copy I will try to host it. (A
> source more convenient than archive.org would be appreciated,
> specially if it includes full blog archives).

Hello,

I made a backup of boyd's website few days before the domain expired.
However, it does not include the blog archives.

It is available online for a year on http://www.9grid.fr/www.insultant.net/.

--
David du Colombier

* Re: [9fans] Insultant...
@ 2008-02-19  4:00 ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2008-02-19  4:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

it's now www.chunder.com/insultant - needs repair but it's there.

brucee

On Feb 19, 2008 11:14 AM, Andrew Simmons <kodogo@gmail.com> wrote:
> >in 2005 I used wget (or so) to grab insultant.net,
> >as well as boyds cafepress stuff.
> >on disk it's  39248 Kb.
> >I'll have to see how to get it to you.
>
> >Axel
>
> You could put it somewhere like rapidshare.com. It's free within
> limits, and other people might be interested.

* [9fans] Insultant...
@ 2008-02-19  0:14 Andrew Simmons
From: Andrew Simmons @ 2008-02-19  0:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans