* 6o205zd02@sneakemail.com <6o205zd02@sneakemail.com> [080314 08:24]: > Is it ok to post questions about acme-sac on 9fans, or is there some other place that would be more appropriate? I just disovered acme-sac for Windows, and I'm trying to figure out how to customize some of the startup behavrior. Well there is also the inferno mailing list, which might reach more people with a better knowledge about inferno's internals and I can recommend caerwyn's notes posted in his blog. See http://caerwyn.com for details. Kind regards, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)