* vx32, 9vx 0.12
@ 2008-07-01 14:53 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2008-07-01 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

There are new sources and binaries in the usual places.

If you missed the announcement before, there is now
a Mercurial repository at http://hg.pdos.csail.mit.edu/hg/vx32/

The OS X code seems to have stabilized, and it doesn't
require X11 anymore.  I think there are OS X bugs tickled
by having signals flying all over the place: I've seen both
pthread_cond_wait and pipe read miss the corresponding
pthread_cond_signal or pipe write.  If someone who is
knowledgeable wants to take a look, see 9vx/sched.c.
I've worked around the bugs, so you shouldn't see hangs
anymore.  You might see the occasional 1-second hiccup.

Russ