* [9fans] naive 9vx/fossil question
@ 2008-07-02 17:28 lejatorn
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: lejatorn @ 2008-07-02 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello,

I have a plan9/linux dual boot on my machine. Is there any way I can
access (i.e: read and/or write) the fossil partition of my plan9
install from 9vx on linux?
Actually, is there any way at all I can access that partition from
linux?

I'm just looking for an easy way to transfer some of the conf files I
have on the native plan9 to the 9vx on linux. Of course I can boot
plan9 and mount one of my linux ext partitions and use it as a transfer
partition but that's not very convenient.

With 9vx I can now easily try some plan9-ish stuff without losing the
ability to ... listen to music on my computer. ☺
Yes, as silly as it sounds, it's actually a big win for me and I'm
really glad 9vx exists just for that. So, thanks a lot Russ.

Cheers,
Mathieu.