Dear List, I am in the process of installing an Octopus PC on plan9. Following the INSTALL.Octopus instructions I have - downloaded the o.zip to /usr/octopus - unzipped the file there - On a plan I then run rc ./usr/octopus/lib/Install.Plan9.rc which starts asking for network setup and a PC password After accepting the password change the script prints: sh: /usr/octopus/lib/setup.sh: file does not exist How am I supposed to proceed from here? In earlier attempts I managed to get further where the script shows me an rc script to start octopus but then the files /dis/o/pcrc seem to miss the executable flag set which results in broken startups scripts. (nameservice and more). Where is my mistake? Thanks, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)