* Francisco J Ballesteros [080708 17:30]: > Has the setup.sh execute permissions? > Is /usr/octopus unpacked correctly under inferno, so that > it might be something like /usr/inferno/usr/octopus on the > Plan 9 system? > > I think all the problem is that the files are being extracted > without execute permissions. This did not happen when we > used tar instead of zip. Anyway, you can either give the > execute permissions to /dis/... yourself or wait a little until > I fix the install script to make sure this does not happen again. Thanks for your help. Just to make sure we are both talking about the same thing: I create a /usr/octopus on plan9, unzip the o.zip there which already contains inferno and a octopus inferno user in ./usr/octopus. I need to chmod +x the files in /dis/* also somewhere else? Kind regards, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)