* Russ Cox [080708 18:56]: > > As for how to do it "right", editing remotemail sounds fine. > The nice thing about upas is you can understand the shell > scripts and edit them, instead of having to shoehorn > everything into some preordained config file. Thanks for clarifying that Russ. It all makes sense to me now. I will leave my remotemail script as it is and be happy :) Thanks to erik for making me rething the behaviour of the scripts. Regards, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)