* [9fans] Acme 2-1 chord behaves differently in external programs
@ 2008-04-27 23:37 a
From: a @ 2008-04-27 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Is it intentional that the 2-1 chord behaves differently in external
programs? For example, I have a guide file with "0,.d" in it. If I
2-1 on Edit in a "normal" text window in Acme, it does what I'd
expect: delete from start of file to current selection. In win, for
example, it does nothing.

I'm not entirely sure I have the problem right here, since even
replacing 'Edit' with 'echo' in the above scenario gives different
behavior in "regular" windows vs. ones managed by external
programs. They do still seem to function, though, and Edit
works as expected if given the same argument normally.
Anthony