* [9fans]  plan9.ini
@ 2008-08-07 20:06 Benjamin Huntsman
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Benjamin Huntsman @ 2008-08-07 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I had some trouble with permissions while setting up my CPU server, but thanks to the kind help of a few people here, got it running.

However, I can't get it to boot up entirely without my intevention, as it always hangs on:

root is from (tcp, local)[local!#S/sdC0/fossil]:

I'm sure there's something I can put in the plan9.ini to automatically choose the default, but the man page didn't make it terribly clear, and my attempt rendered the system unbootable, so I had to resort to boot off the cd and undo it.

Can anyone tell me how to make a system boot up completely w/o operator interaction?

Thanks in advance!