From: Martin Neubauer <m.ne@gmx.net>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] PCMCIA Ethernet
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:55:49 +0200	[thread overview]

I am using a 3c589 and remember having the same symptoms at first. Jmk then
gave me the hint to try the other slot which amazingly did the trick. I then
didn't investigate that further. Incidentally, I'm also having a 572 lying
around I'm hoping to get running someday. As far as I remember, those are
pretty close to the 574/575 bunch driver-wise. Just not supported on Plan 9.

While somewhat unspecific, I hope that helps somewhat,
	Martin