* underspecified [081008 13:26]: > 1) Are you sure you are running the new, native gui version? Your hg info > suggests this is the case, but I want to make sure you recompiled the > binaries between now and then. Yes I do run native and I rebuild everything just to make sure. > 2) What kind of mouse is is? A standard USB Logitech mouse > 3) Does the scroll wheel behave normally in other apps on OS-X? Yep. > 4) Are you using any non-standard mouse drivers? No. > 5) If you are on a laptop, does scrolling with the touchpad cause this > error? I cannot reproduce that with the touchpad, but I am not sure if that really matters... HTH, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)