Dear List, I have experienced a disk crash in a mirrored fs(3). It turned out that the mirroring has not been successful since December 2007 which is quite a loss for me now. To prevent a case like this it would have helped If I had seen the error messages by fs(3) earlier/at all. By browsing through the code with the intention to add somehting there I found several prints that do issue the right warnings. What I don't see at the moment: Where do they go to? How is #k started and how can I redirect the stdout of #k to a file that I can monitor? Thanks for your insights, Christian -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)