* hugo rivera [081017 19:52]: > Hello: > When one is using acme under plan 9, it is possible to click in a > given man page name, for example 9pserve(4), and acme opens > immediately in a new window. Well this very nice feature does not work > with acme from plan9port (at least not right out the box) not even > with plan9port's man pages. I think that the problem is that acme does > not know where to look for the man pages, am I right? If so, how can I > tell acme where to look for this man pages? if not, what should I do > to fix this? It seems to me that this would also be possible with > linux own man pages, right? > start the plumber before starting acme. It should help... -- You may use my gpg key for replies: pub 1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)