On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:35:33AM -0800, Roman V. Shaposhnik wrote: > Since its a more or less r/o Git repo, why not also provide a mirror on > one of these guys: > http://github.com/ > http://repo.or.cz/ > http://gitorious.org/ I don't want to make it even that official yet, in case somebody suggests changes, e.g. that I've missed files in my crawls (it occurred to me that I've missed the contents of dist/, if that bothers anybody). Revising history like this will break git's history, naturally, and so probably merits throwing away repos and restarting. But eventually, it does seem like a good idea. --nwf;