On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 11:11:25AM +0000, Charles Forsyth wrote: > i've seen that just recently, but thought it might have been > a failing (very old) drive, or a power failure beyond the endurance of the UPS. > if neither of those are true in your case, it might be worth a deeper look. > i also found there is a persistent problem that `check fix' won't fix. > (since it's my principal file server at home, i can't easily investigate more > until i can transfer the service to a new drive, leaving the old drive > for experiment.) AFAIK the disk is doing just fine. Moreover, even during the period when fossil is complaining, venti/read on 9fs's score works just fine. So I don't believe the fault is venti's. --nwf;