From: Corey <corey@bitworthy.net>
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Subject: Re: [9fans] yet another installation guide
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 17:27:35 -0700	[thread overview]

Thank you Erik for your review - very much appreciated!

I have integrated your suggestions (plus some further general enhancements
and optimizations) into another draft version that I will upload shortly.

May I solicit just one more bit of feedback from you?

In the 'Conventions' section, I have summarized the variables used throughout
the howto; however there a few that I feel I have not accurately described, or
that they could use more idiomatic nomenclature - could you help out with the
following:

<authdomain>  - The authentication domain name used for the auth services your
server will be supplying.

<machinekey>  - A secret key assigned to the machine.

<secstorekey>  - ???: summarize what the secstore key is.

I'm not satisfied with my descriptions for authdomain and machinekey, and I
simply was not even able to come up with a terse/succinct way of summarizing
the secstore key.

Many thanks!