From: William Josephson <jkw@eecs.harvard.edu>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Anyone familiar with glomation?
Date: Tue,  6 Oct 2009 11:13:22 -0400	[thread overview]

On Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 08:03:21AM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> http://www.glomationinc.com/
>
> 49 bucks!

Not quite: only in quantity.  In unit quantity it is more like $95
with the ethernet port.

> It's an arm 9 -- anybody know what variety?

I don't remember off hand but it is listed in the documentation
on their website.  I have two of the boards which I hope to
use presently.  I wired up a serial cable for the console using
an FTDI USB to wire-ended 3.3v serial cable but have had trouble
getting it to work.  I am sure it is my fault; the result looks
as though I have the baudrate wrong but I can't see how.  For
what it is worth, the ZigBee slot is for the low power XBee units
as there isn't enough clearance between it and the GPIO header
for the larger high-power XBees.  I think a riser should fix that.

 -WJ