On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 04:19:59PM -0400, John Floren wrote: > I think for 360 Euro, I could build a better, Plan 9-compatible > machine and *not* donate money to the KDE project while I'm at it. > > Should there be something on the wiki/elsewhere where people can post > the specs of computers they are using and what hardware works/doesn't > work? The supported hardware list tends to be a bit vague; I'd like > something where I could look at a list of components for an entire > Plan 9 compatible machine, or see if anybody else is still using > component X. > > John > My Dell Inspiron 1000 mostly works. I haven't tested the PC Card slot. Audio most likely doesn't work, and the sis900 driver doesn't work and I haven't tested the other sis900 driver from here[1]. Everything else is fine. [1]http://mirtchovski.com/lanlp9/sis900/index.html -- I am a man who does not exist for others.